Wednesday, July 27, 2005

In CBS's words:

King Kaysar delivers a crushing blow to the Cappy club.

THE OLD BAIT & SWITCH
SPELLS END FOR BIG FISH CAPPY

In a play of pure Machiavellian cunning, master strategist "King" Kaysar delivers a crushing blow to the Cappy club. After nominating house favorites Maggie and James, Kaysar orchestrates a classic "bait and switch" to lure big-fish Eric into a checkmate that leaves the house awestruck. Bobby Fisher never played it this well! James wins the PoV with the aid of his conspirators, cornering Mags and teammate Ivette in a stacked game of chess. James removes himself and is replaced by Eric.

Call it strategy, call it karma...who's your big brother now, biatches!

6 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Kaysar would never use the term "biatches". Please, could you be more fake !

2:22 PM  
Blogger jukaks said...

actully, he uses the word all the time.

9:21 PM  
Blogger ali said...

ya, jukaku is right... you should play basketball with kaysar and see how he really talks, haha

11:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Kaysar is a genius. He gained my affection with his brilliant game play. Nobody in Big Brother history has ever made such bold and daring moves. I am dreading Thursday's show and his inevitable eviction. I sure hope some miracle is granted to save him. I will miss him terribly when he is gone. And...just so you know....I didnt really like him the first week. I thought for sure he was a goner, and I was ok with that. He earned and deserves my respect and admiration.

Michelle

10:25 AM  
Blogger taran said...

Hi Kaysar,

You are the most smartest and sexist man alive. I can go on on about you. I just heard you are evicted the second time. I'm so sad now. I can't believe Jen went against her word. I can't stand her. I will never watch Big Brother now, only if you come back. I hope CBS decides to give you 1 million dollar for being the popular player in BB history. I hope this is your page not some phony person pretending to be you.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Orangefan said...

Gaysar is an imbecile. Here are his accomplishments: got his secret partner Michael kicked out, got his new partner Janelle nominated twice, got himself kicked out TWICE, had his alliance destroyed from inside and out.

Here's a clue: when your strategy is to "steamroll through the house," then you have no strategy

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home